· Discovering Timber Framed Buildings By Richard Harris
· English Historic Carpentry By Cecil A Hewett
· English Cathedral & Monastic Carpentry by Cecil A Hewett
· Guide to Mediaeval English Tithe Barns By JW Griswold
· Recording Timber-Framed Buildings: An Illustrated Glossary By N W Alcock, et al
· Timber Building in Britain By RW Brunskill
· Traditional Buildings of Britain By RW Brunskill
· Manor Houses in Normandy By R Faucon & Y Les Croart
· The Barn - Silent Spaces By Malcolm Kirk
· Restoration: The Rebuilding of Windsor Castle By Adam Nicolson
· Conservation of Timber Buildings by F.W.B. Charles
· Timber Decay in Buildings: The Conservation Approach to Treatment by Brian Ridout
· Norwegian Wood: A Tradition of Building by Jerri Holan
· The Craft of Log Building by Hermann Phelps
· Shelter by Shelter Publications
· Wood and Wood Joints: Building Traditions of Europe and Japan by Klaus Zwerger
· La Charpente en Bois by Gilbert Emery, et al
· The Open Timber Roofs of the Middle Ages by Raphael and J. Arthur Brandon
· Heart of the Farm by Louise Abbott & Niels Jensen
· Build a Classic Timber Framed House By J Sobon
· Timber Framed Construction By J Sobon
· Fine Homebuilding: Timber-Frame Houses
· The Timber-Frame Home by Tedd Benson
· Timber frame by Tedd Benson
· The Straw Bale House By by Athena Swentzell Steen, et al
· Understanding Wood by R Bruce Hoadley
· The Complete Guide to Sharpening by Leonard Lee
· A Timber Framer’s Workshop by Steve K. Chappell
· The Barn by Eric Arthur and Dudley Witney
· The New Wood Architecture By Naomi Stunge
· Sacred Geometry By Robert Lawlor
· The Man Who Planted Trees By Jean Giono
· Japanese Woodworking Tools: Their Tradition, Spirit & Use By Toshio Odate
· The Village Carpenter By Walter Rose
· The Wheelwrights Shop By George Sturt
www.tfguild.org · Timber Framer’s Guild of North America. Non-profit educational association to educate in the techniques and theories of contemporary and historic timber framing.
www.timberframe.org · The Timber Frame Business Council is a nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing awareness of the benefits of timber frame construction.
www.ecobusinesslinks.com · A directory and review of thousands of green websites for sustainable living in all areas of life.
www.carpentersfellowship.co.uk · The UK Carpenter’s Fellowship. Communication, training and sharing of knowledge amongst those interested in historic and new oak framed structures.
www.strawhomes.com · Grassroots quarterly of straw-bale and natural building techniques.
www.icomos.org · International Council on Monuments and Sites is an international non-governmental organization of professionals, dedicated to the conservation of the world's historic monuments and sites.
www.pyromasse.com · Hand crafted masonry mass heaters
www.ecohabitation.com · Directory of eco-building services & products in Quebec